Google has placed Submit URL in their index page.
Now, Google allows webmasters to submit URL in the main Google search result page (SERPs). It makes the whole process of submit URL to Google lot easier.
You need to search for Submit URL to Google or related keywords
- Google displays Google URL Submit tool in its main interface
- Type the URL to be submitted for index
- Verify that you are Human
- Then click, Submit
- After submitting the URL, Google displays “Page Displayed to Google Search”
- You can repeat the process to submit new URL
Note: Make sure you are logged in with your Google Account to avail this feature
With this new interface, webmasters and internet users can submit any URL to the Google Index. Once submitted, Google will review the URL, verify and shows in the Google Search Results.
Image Source: Google Images