As you use this site and provide other information to us, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this policy.
The information we collect
Some of the information we collect comes directly from you. For instance we get your personal information when you communicate us for business and other purposes. This may be due to your registering yourself with us, making a purchase or other cases that require interaction with us. The information that will be collected are name, username, password, email address, phone number, postal address, payment information, birth year, gender, etc. Other information that we may collect on the occasion you provide access to them are photos, videos, audios, and contacts, and other such permissions.
The information we collect automatically
Some of your information is automatically collected by us when you use our site through cookies, log files, web beacons, and other technologies. It includes your domain name, your browser type, operating system, the IP address, links you click, the sites you browse the most, and other activities on our sites, etc. We also track your movement in out sites and the referral URL that led you into our website. In case you want to get more information about how we control cookies and matters, check the section of “Our cookies and other mechanism”. The information we collect about you may be associated with your username or other personal data so that we can use it in non-combined form.
The information we use about your use of our service
As per the permission of applicable law, we may information about your using the telecommunications over internet protocol services, such as recording calls, minutes spoken, features, traffic data and other information that might cover our policy.
The information we collect about you from third parties
Some information of yours may be collected through third party sources (research service providers) such as name, contact, and demographic information. We might use these data wherever the applicable law permit us and as described in this policy.
How we use the information that have been collected
The information that we collect from you by the aforementioned ways are used for the following purposes –
- We use your information for marketing and promotional purpose. For instance, we may contact you for promotions, newsletters and special offers via email, contact number, and other such information. We also send other information which we think might interest you that include voice, callings, internet communications, data and services, for advertising campaigns.
- We use your information to better understand terms and services to monitor control and improve our sites for better user experience. We also use this information for better research and analytical purpose.
- The information we collect is essential to contact you for the purpose you have registered with us in the first place that includes responding to your inquiries, or providing customer service.
- As stated in the applicable law, we may use your information for advertising our products and services via social media services, direct mail, telemarketing etc. This may also be used in third party pages for promotional purpose.
- Also, the information we collect can be used for detecting various fraud, harassment, and other unlawful activities, where Techfizy is involved.
Sharing the information we collect
The information we collect from you are shared in the following channels.
Marketing partners – We share this information with the third parties who are our marketing partners. We may use your information such as email address, phone numbers, etc. to the third parties and whom we believe can interest you with their products and services.
Affiliates – The information that is collected from you can be shared among the subsidiaries so that it can be used to market their products and services as permitted by the law.
Other service providers – We may also use the information collected from you to the third party vendors, contractors, or vendors that works on our behalf. However, we ensure that the third party contracts contain proper security so that you do not face any undue hassles.