AdSense is a Google advertising platform designed for blog and website owners and publishers to show ads on their website and blogs to make money when website visitors click or view ads. AdSense platform is powered by Google. In this post, we are going to discuss about how to make money using Google AdSense Approval through our SEO Training.
How to Apply for Google AdSense?
When comes to AdSense approval, Google gives more importance to quality content. Content is considered as the King. Think twice or thrice your blogs or website for which you are going to apply for the AdSense. If you think your website has enough and quality content for AdSense approval, then you needs to follow these steps.
Apply AdSense for Websites:
In this method, we are going to discuss about how to get AdSense approval for websites.
- Go to AdSense website (https://www.google.com/adsense/start/), click Signup button
- Login with your personal Google Account (use same Google ID used for all Google products like Gmail, Google+)
- It directs you to the online application
- Fill the application form currently (it includes your personal name, website, etc.)
- Submit your application
After submitting the application, you will receive a confirmation mail from Google about the status. If you website gets approved, then you need to follow step 2.
- In this part, we are going to see how to get verification of ownership for your website, creating and placing ad unit.
- Login to AdSense account
- Go to “My Ads” tab
- Click on create new ad unit
- It shows ad units in different sizes, you can choose any size based on your website design
- Then click “Get Code” option
- Now login to your website and place the code in desired area
- If you passed these step, you will receive mail for fully activated Google AdSense Account
Apply AdSense for BlogSpot Account:
BlogSpot owners are eligible for getting AdSense approval for their blog. Here are the steps to be followed to get AdSense Approval for BlogSpot.
- Login to your Blogger Account
- Click on your blog
- On the left hand side, you can see lot of options for blogging. Here, you can find an option “Earning”
- Here you can find “Signup for AdSense” (You can see signup button, if your blog is eligible for AdSense account, else you cannot able to click this button)
- Fill the application and click Submit
- If your application gets approved, you can able to place ad units on your blog.
Sharing is caring!